Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love Strappy Gladiator Sandals

But not flat gladiator sandals -- you know I have to have the heels. I don't want the hard cold warrior fashion look, like I stepped out of a post-apocalyptic sci-fi flick, either. I want to look more like some exotic female warrior on the original Star Trek series. Wait -- a quick Google search tells me that even Star Trek went for the flat gladiator on the women. *sigh*


OK, then I want shoes that look like the way I remember Star Trek babes, OK? Knee-high, with heels, damnit!

That's why I love love love my black gladiator sandals with chunky heels. And, I don't mind telling you, that this is one time I don't wear stockings or hose; I love the feel of the knee-high straps winding their way around my legs! (PS I have more photos of me in these high-heels available at NiteFlirt, should you just need to see more of them *wink*)

1 comments:

Petra Bellejambes May 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

To my memory, Lt. Uhura was the only woman in deep space who took her footwear seriously. It is a shame. You would think in low gravity environments that towering heels just would not be a problem.

Love your Glads. I have a new item in my bucket list now.

xxoo - Petra

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP