Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome To Shoe Fits

Ladies, if you love the way shoes make you feel...

Gentlemen, if you love the way her shoes make you feel...

If high heels make your spirits soar past those measurable inches; if flirty sandals make your heart flutter; if you believe in the power of shoes more than power suits; if the phenomenon of playing with, paying for, and even just window shopping for shoes is more potent than any drug; then you probably understand my love affair with shoes. Even when those stunning shoes aren't always the most practical footwear to wear when you're standing all day.

That's pretty much what this blog is all about: shoes, shoe shopping, and my relationship with shoes.

In my soul searching while sole searching, I'll lightly tread where few other shoe bloggers dare to go... Into the eroticism of shoes. I'll keep things relatively clean here at Shoe Fits; but if you're a real shoe fetishist (whether you recognize it now or not), you'll likely appreciate my cheeky tone. (If you're looking for more fanciful shoe and foot fetishism, please check out The Pump and Grind.)

In any case, you are welcome to Shoe Fits!

Sincerely,
Klaudia

PS Men, maybe such feminine finery is made for her, but if you you feel compelled to prime your pump by putting on the pumps, well, this blog welcomes you too.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  September 27, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Hi, Klaudia!
Love your blog!
Mark Schwartz

www.highheeledart.blogspot.com

Petra Bellejambes March 30, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Delighted to find and follow your blog through our mutual friend Slip of a Girl. I am particularly pleased to see that you made a statement of welcome to cross dressers. People like me who love and wear beautiful feminine shoes only from time to time are in need of more expert opinions and tips than the average woman after all.

Looking forward to frequent Klaudia updates.

Fondly yours, Petra

Klaudia April 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Hi Petra,

Slip's blog is great -- she's the inspiration for me starting my own!

As for welcoming cross dressers, I could say that as a liberal-leaning librarian I am an open-minded intellectual... But the truth is, I'm a kinky girl with a fetish for her own feet and shoes -- who the heck am I to judge? lol

...Then again, I'm probably more inclined to be less tolerant of people who don't get the shoe thing ;)

So, welcome, welcome, welcome!

Petra Bellejambes May 10, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Hey Klaudia!

Me again. I mentioned an influential Librarian in a recent post, and naturally enough, I did think about you.

If Barbara Gordon is one of your role models too, then this essay was practically written for you ... http://voyagesenrose.blogspot.com/2010/05/influence-of-tv-on-young-tv.html

What are reading these days when your nails are drying?

xxoo - Petra

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP