Friday, September 25, 2009

Seeing Spots

Right after I blogged Tuesday, boasting of my days off & excitement to blog, I managed to get just one errand done before my cell rang; it was my manager pleading with me to help cover more shifts. Flu season has officially hit. *sigh* This also meant I had to go to work in flats! Arg!

Anyway, I'm off work now *knocks wood* and I've got to show you these fabulous leopard print Topshop wedge booties Taghrid Chaaban was wearing during Fashion Week! (The boots are called "Ashish" and only seem available in the UK. Rats!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP