Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Fancy Red Patent Shoes


Every now & then, I let the girls from work talk me into going out for a beer; tonight was one of those nights. I mostly sat alone in the loud bar, watching the other girls' purses while they mingled & danced and talked loudly, my tired feet resting on the top of another bar stool. I kept one eye on the purses, the other admiring my pretty red patent t-strap shoes, until most of the girls paired-up and I was finally allowed to leave without too much up-roar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP