Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tied Up In Bondage Hosiery Thoughts

A Slip Of A Girl shows us Bondage Tights, which reminded me of the Oroblu Mode Judith Black Hold-Ups... Like ASOAG, I too wondered about hosiery knit "around" the leg. Will they stay in place? I'm skeptical, especially with a stay-up stocking style (I love my garters and do not trust silicone strips enough to really like them). I'm pretty sure the Wolford tights predate the Oroblu (these bondage tights were part of Wolford's last Fall-Winter collection), so I wonder if Oroblu copied the look in a stocking... And I also wonder if Wolford passed on making "bondage stockings" simply because fall/winter 'tis the season for more practical tights?

1 comments:

Petra Bellejambes November 16, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

Dear Klaudia,

Poor Wolford has to move so quickly to stay ahead of the .... err .... flatterers, you know.

They tweaked the bondage tights for AW11 with a variable vertical pattern called Wilderness. I rather like them better than the bondage tights.

I am mad for the Oroblus though. These look much lighter than my Wolfords, and have the lustrous sheer detail where the "nude" portions of the Woldford are really opaque high density nylon. Not a great feel, and better seen from afar than up close :)

Love the shoes of course ....

xo - Petra

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP