Monday, March 7, 2011

Pumping Away On Your Bike

As many of my regular callers (and fans) know, I am an avid bike rider. Whenever the weather makes it feasible, I take my old vintage bike out of the shed and ride it everywhere -- to work at the library, to the farmer's market, to the bookstore, to go shoe-shopping at the mall. And, as all of you know, I do love my high heels -- however...

I am not as die-hard with the heels when riding my bike as stylist Catherine Baba who rides her bike to all the Paris shows. Nosiree, my heels remain safely wrapped in my bike basket, anklet socks over my sheer hose -- over which I wear sneakers (sometimes loafers). But then I can't afford to replace my shoes & stockings as often as she can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP