Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Sexy (Shy) Librarian Heads Back To School

Last week I started classes again. I can only afford to go part-time, but hey, I'm gonna get there, right? One thing this means is wearing less sexy shoes, more practical shoes. I can get away with wearing the spikiest of heals where I work, but as a student, it tends to give folks the wrong impression -- as if "sexy woman" and "serious dedicated student" were mutually exclusive concepts. Whatever! While I'd like to prove that stupid theory wrong, my educational plan is already on the slow-track, and I literally cannot afford to fight that fight. Meanwhile, here's proof that practical shoes can still be sexy -- just as reading always is *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Thanks

This blog was inspired in part by the incredible lingerie blog, A Slip of a Girl.

Shoe Lust Makes Me Do It

This literate librarian exercises her creativity & eroticism over the phone at NiteFlirt -- hoping to get a little help with the book, shoe, & lingerie bills along the way.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP